We have welcomed more than 1,400 women to our 18 events over the past 5 years
and we’re growing. These committed individuals have shown us that by giving items requested by our worthy nonprofit organizations—over 250,000 items to date—that we can make a huge impact on our local community. You can trust our hands to deliver needed items where they will make a great difference to so many. To that end, whenever our community is in a crisis, we’ve created Cocktails for a Cause for a Crisis to aid in the recovery phase. We will harness the power of our growing database of caring, compassionate women to help in a time of special need.
• We will help our local community when a crisis arises in our area and will aid
in the recovery phase. We will help with one crisis per year.
• We will collect in-kind donations (items) and money that will be used to
purchase in-kind donations (items).
• We are partnering with A Precious Child, a 501(c)(3) in Colorado, to collect
and distribute donations.
• We will do a 7-day drive for items that are needed that can be delivered to
15 drop-off sites.
• We will send e-notices with the locations and final drop location.
• On the last day of the drive, we will meet in one location for several hours.
• This will be the final drop-off location. The organization’s truck will take everything
• Cocktails for a Cause will not be responsible for counting the items.
• We will send out a notice in our Cocktails for a Cause newsletter of approximately what we
• We will not be doing any tax letters since this is a crisis situation and no tracking
will take place; however, we will provide a general donation form to donors.