About the Olive Club
Cocktails for a Cause started one summer night, seven years ago, when 37 women attended a backyard party to collect diapers for new moms. Since then, Cocktails for a Cause has experienced greater success than we could have ever imagined, and today, hundreds of wonderful women bring carloads of supplies to our events three times a year for local nonprofits.
As more women join the cause—more than 450 at our most recent event—the costs for running the program climb. This growth is a great challenge to have. It confirms that we are on the right track for both the donors (you!) and the nonprofits we support through our hand-to-hand giving program. In order to meet the demands our growth has created, Cocktails for a Cause introduced The Olive Club in June 2013.
The Olive Club is the financial heartbeat of Cocktails for a Cause. We fuse philanthropy with social networking to build meaningful friendships while nurturing business relationships. Our goal is to bring together women with an inspirational spirit and a passion for transformation to connect, create, and collaborate.
We are not accepting new Olive Club members.
As some of the most enthusiastic supporters of Cocktails for a Cause, we are committed to seeing the organization grow and thrive. The support raised through our three tiers of financial commitment goes directly towards the annual operations of the organization.
All members, including our introductory Orange Moxie members, received:
- Private hors d’oeuvres and wine reception from 5 to 6 pm the night of each event
- Reserved seating at the event
- Private tour of the host nonprofit prior to the event with other The Olive Club and board members
- Complimentary custom wine glass at each event in honor of that nonprofit. (You must be at the event to receive your wine glass. We’re planning a set – collect them all!)
- Special gift bag for The Olive Club members only
- Members-only The Olive Club lapel pin
- Monthly Cocktails for a Cause newsletter
The Olive Club members provide much-needed support for costs such as a database management system, website maintenance, location expenses and more. Your donation is tax-deductible and can be made by filling out the form below. We are so grateful for this community and all of the success your generous involvement has bestowed upon Cocktails for a Cause.
Laura D’Ardenne, President and Board Member
The Olive Club
Thank you to our Olive Club Members!